Monday, June 1, 2009

Today...

“Today’s the day my life begins. All my life I’ve been just me, just a lost kid. Today I become more. Today I become accountable to someone other than myself. Today I become accountable to you, to our future… No matter what happens, I’ll be ready, for anything, for everything… Today, our life begins and I for one can’t wait.”

All my life I feel I've been waiting for the other part of me. A part I didn't know was out there or even possible. I find it funny though, as I have found that other part of me...it seems I never get to keep it. I find my true happiness in life and I get to spend such little time with him. I guess it makes me value and appreciate the time I do have. It makes me savor every moment I have, ever night I get to fall asleep in his arms and touch and kiss he gives me.

It's hard not to feel sad though, I do miss him terribly when he's not here but I know how much he loves his job and the great opportunities he's been offered. I will be his strong girl and fight past the lonely nights and how much I miss him and rejoice and look forward to the time I do get.

Soo...needless to say expect more blogs because I have more free time on my hands ; ]

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to cry, Kimberly, for joy...maybe you'll get another blog tonight, hmm, I've been thinking about this blog for sometime now and maybe it's time to post it.

    ReplyDelete